- Los Angeles Southwest College’s The School of Science was awarded with the CMAA Southern California 2021 Project Achievement Award
- BuildLACCD recognized for its leadership in sustainable practices in the 2019 City of Los Angeles pLAn.
- LACCD was the recipient of the LADWP Fellowship for LACC’s Energy Conservation and Sustainability Outreach
- LACCD’s LADWP Fellowship project, “Energized Colleges: Institutionalizing Campus as a Living Lab”, was awarded the 2019 CHESC award for Parentships, Communications and Planning
2017 CCFE Professional Design Awards – Growth Award of Honor for the LASC School of Career & Technical Education
CMAA Mentorship Award for Outstanding Community Outreach Programs
- Liberty Mutual Insurance awarded:
- LA Community College District OCIP Construction Projects – 2016 Commendation Award for Outstanding Safety Performance 2015 – 2016
- LA Mission College – 2016 Gold Safety Award for Outstanding Safety Performance in the Completion of Construction Projects on the LAMC Campus
- LA Pierce College – 2016 Gold Safety Award for Outstanding Safety Performance in the Completion of Construction Projects on the LAPC Campus
- East Los Angeles College – 2016 Silver Safety Award for Exceptional Safety Performance in the Completion of Construction Projects on the ELAC Campus
- Community College Facility Coalition, Growth category (November 15, 2016)
- Award of Excellence: Los Angeles Valley College, LACCD, Monarch Center
- Award of Honor, ELAC Language Arts & Humanities Building
- US Green Build Council- LA Chapter Annual Awards (November 10, 2016)
- Project of the Year, Harbor College Science Complex
- Energy & Atmosphere Honor Award, Harbor College Science Complex
- Innovation in Design Merit Award, Harbor College Science Complex
- New Building Institute, Zero Net Energy (ZNE) Emerging Building, Harbor College Science Complex (November 7, 2016)
- Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) 2016 Design-Build Project/Team Award, Educational Facilities, Los Angeles Valley College Monarch Center (November 3, 2016)
- Bentley 2016 Be Inspired Awards Program Recognizing Innovation in Infrastructure Design, Construction, and Operations – Innovation in Government Winner (November2, 2016)
- Engineering News Record (ENR) California’s Best Projects, Higher Education/Research: Award of Merit, Southern Calif. Los Angeles Valley College Monarch Center, located (October 4, 2016)
- Greenbuild 2016 International Conference, Official tour site, Harbor College Tour Science Complex and Learning Resource Center (October 3, 2016)
- 2016 Nov Awards Release
- 2016 Design-Build Institute of America, Educational Facilities: Los Angeles Valley College Monarch Center
- 2016 ENR California Higher Education/Research: Award of Merit, Southern Calif.: Los Angeles Valley College Monarch Center
- 2016 USGBC Greenbuild International Conference and Expo Official Tour Site: Los Angeles Harbor College Science Complex
- The Los Angeles Architectural Awards’ Educational Award went to the Los Angeles City College’s Student Union.
- The San Fernando Valley Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Awards’ Best Public Project Award went to Los Angeles Valley College’s Library and Academic Resource Center.
- The Design-Build Institute of America’s National Design-Build Award for Educational Facilities went to Los Angeles Mission College’s Center for Math and Science.
- The Western Pacific Region of the Design-Build Institute of America’s Project of the Year went to Los Angeles Mission College’s Center for Math and Science.
- Included in the San Fernando Valley Business Journal’s Commercial Real Estate Awards, the Best Sustainable Project was given to Los Angeles Mission College’s Center for Math and Science.
- Included in the San Fernando Valley Business Journal’s Commercial Real Estate Awards, the Hospitality Project of the Year went to Los Angeles Mission College’s Culinary Arts Institute.
- The Community College Facility Coalition’s Professional Design Award of Honor to Los Angeles Valley College for the design of the Monarch Center and parking structure.
- The San Fernando Valley Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Design Excellence Merit Award to Los Angeles Valley College for the design of the Performing & Media Arts Center.
- A Southern California Development Forum design award to Los Angeles Southwest College for the School of Career & Technical Education Building project.
- IIDA Caliber Environmental Leadership Award for commitment to sustainability and influence on the broader community
(International Interior Design Association)
- Education Award, public education category, for the South Campus project at Los Angeles Trade-Technical College (Los Angeles Architectural Award)
- International Parking Institute honorable mention award, West Los Angeles College Lot 8 parking structure (presented to McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.)
- “Best of 2010 Project of the Year” in the Sports/Recreation category to Los Angeles Mission College’s Health, Fitness & Athletic Complex. (Award to FTR International Inc., a leading construction and engineering firm.)
- Sustainability Showcase Award, Other Products and Services category (California Sustainability Alliance)
- Community Impact Award (Los Angeles Business Council)
- Higher Education Energy Efficiency Best Practices award (UC/CSU/CCC Sustainability Conference)
- Best Overall Sustainable Design – L.A. Harbor College (UC/CSU/CCC Sustainability Conference)
- Leonardo Award for Public Sector Industry (Society of Marketing Professional Services, Los Angeles Chapter)
- Compass Blueprint Excellence Award in Prosperity (Southern California Association of Governments)
- Distinguished Project Award – L.A. Valley College Allied Health and Science Center (Western Council of Construction Consumers)
- Green California Leadership Award (Green Technology and Advisory Board for the Green CA Summit)
- Treasures of Los Angeles™ (The Central Cities Association)
- Sustainable Leadership and Design Development Non-Profit award (CoreNet Global)
- Professional Design Award – Allied Health and Wellness Center – West L.A. College (Community College Facility Coalition)
- Green Leadership Achievement Award presented by Green CA Community College Summit
- CoreNet Global REmmy Corporate Citizens Award
- Energy Efficiency Partnership Program Best Practices in New Construction & Sustainable Operations
- California Construction Best of 2008 – LAVC Allied Health and Science Center (CA Construction Magazine)
- Clinton Climate Initiative
- Governor’s Environmental and Economic Leadership Award – Sustainable Practices or Facilities
- California Construction Owner of the Year – McGraw Hill (California Construction Magazine)
- Asian American Architects and Engineers Association Community Enrichment Award
- Savings by Design Award (Southern California Gas Company)
- Sustainable Future Award (U.S. Green Building Council – Los Angeles Chapter)
- Flex Your Power (California Energy Efficiency and Conservation)
- 2005 & 2006 Flex Your Power
- Visionary Leadership Award (U.S. Green Building Council – Los Angeles Chapter)
- Sempra Energy Efficiency Excellence Award