The Media Room is designed to serve as a resource for all press/media outlets looking for more information as it pertains to the BuildLACCD Program. The Media Room provides access to press kits, press materials, fact sheets, news, and photos regarding the Program and numerous projects funded by the $14.9 billion from five voter-approved bond measures: 2001 (Proposition A: $1.245 billion), 2003 (Proposition AA: $980 million) 2008 (Measure J: $3.5 billion), 2016 (Measure CC: $3.3 billion), and 2022 (Measure LA: $5.3 billion).
If you have any questions, please contact Anna Parra, communications manager, at (323) 981-7253 or via email at Anna.Parra@build-laccd.org. We thank you for your interest in the LACCD Building Program.
- Valley Academic and Cultural Center
- Los Angeles Valley College Library & Academic Resource Center
- Student Services Complex
- Gym Complex, Aquatic Center and Adapted Physical Education Center
- Library and Academic Resource Center
- Child Development and Family Complex
- Greening of Allied Health and Sciences Center